1. Login https://portal.office.com with admin right account
2. Application Menu > Admin Icon > Admin Centers > Exchange > Recipients
3. On Contacts, create outbound contacts
- create outbound contact first so we can configure the forward later
PS. This is outbound contact
4. On Groups, create a distribution groups and assign member for forward
- create distribution group
- in Members, you can add the contacts on members list, previous we already create a contacts, so we can add here
5. after create a distribution group you should edit and make it work from inside and outside sender.
- in "delivery management", should click "Senders inside and outside of my organization"
For Example :
current is email@example.com forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
here you can add more address such as email@example.com, so support & it @davidfong incoming mail will forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want forward to outbound more recipients, you should create more outbound contacts and edit from membership page.